Glowup 18-21 / 205lbs -> 148

T3mporal

New member
Joined
Sep 30, 2026
Posts
1
Reputation
0
Mainly just focused on losing fat, staying on top of my water/electrolyte intake, and taking care of my skin. I use 0.5% tret cream on my face with a regular moisturizer. I was also using topical minoxidil for my brows but ended up stopping.

Diet-wise, I mostly eat clean and just make sure I’m hitting my macros while lean bulking. I train 4-6x a week and do like 30 mins of cardio every day. After I eat post-workout, I usually walk for 5-10 mins to help with digestion. I also try to chew on both sides of my mouth.

There’s honestly a lot more stuff I’ve done, but I can’t really tell what actually made a difference for my looks and what didn’t. If I had to guess, getting lean, facial grooming, and reducing inflammation probably made like 90% of the difference.
 

Attachments

  • 18-21 / 205lbs -> 148 — before and after photo — Bodybuilding on GlowUps
    gu-before-1-18-21-205lbs-148.webp
    163 KB · Views: 1
  • 18-21 / 205lbs -> 148 — before and after photo — Bodybuilding on GlowUps
    gu-before-2-18-21-205lbs-148.webp
    124.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 18-21 / 205lbs -> 148 — before and after photo — Bodybuilding on GlowUps
    gu-after-1-18-21-205lbs-148.webp
    37.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 18-21 / 205lbs -> 148 — before and after photo — Bodybuilding on GlowUps
    gu-after-2-18-21-205lbs-148.webp
    46.2 KB · Views: 0

New Threads

Statistics

Threads
43
Posts
122
Members
49
Latest member
Yikes5959
Back
Top