Glowup The grind from 24 to 27

AlarmclockPR

New member
Joined
Oct 2, 2026
Posts
2
Reputation
2
It took hitting rock bottom to really get my shit together, but I’m down 80lbs from my heaviest and I couldn’t be happier with the results. Just wanted to share because sometimes you really just gotta lock in and stay disciplined. It pays off.

I started out with a PT friend who taught me the basics, proper form, and a simple PPL routine. After a 3-month bulk during an internship, I cut the 20lbs I gained over about 2 months, then got my NASM certificate and started programming for myself. I spent the next year mostly maintaining and building muscle while training 5-6 days a week, although I definitely had more time for that than most people lol. After moving countries and switching to an apartment gym, I settled into a 5 day split (chest, back, legs, abs, shoulders/accessories) that’s been way easier to stick with while working full time.
 

Attachments

  • The grind from 24 to 27 — before and after photo — Bodybuilding on GlowUps
    gu-before-1-the-grind-from-24-to-27.webp
    79.7 KB · Views: 1
  • The grind from 24 to 27 — before and after photo — Bodybuilding on GlowUps
    gu-after-1-the-grind-from-24-to-27.webp
    402.1 KB · Views: 2

New Threads

Statistics

Threads
45
Posts
129
Members
51
Latest member
Jörmungandr
Back
Top