Jörmungandr
New member
- Joined
- Oct 3, 2026
- Posts
- 1
- Reputation
- 0
Hi guys, just finished my cut and now going into my first proper gaining phase to try and put on some more muscle.
It’s been a long road but I’m finally really happy with how I look. Hopefully this can motivate some of you too. No matter where you’re starting from, you can do it.
There’s honestly no hacks or secret to it. I lift 5 times a week, get around 14k steps a day and do 2x30 min incline walks a week.
I eat mostly whole foods, track what I eat and just train hard and stay consistent. I literally eat fast food every weekend too, I just make sure it fits into my calories and macros.
There’s no real secret. Just being in a calorie deficit, lifting and getting your steps in. I think the amount of walking I do definitely helped a lot as well.
The biggest thing I’d say is don’t go into too big of a deficit. Just be consistent, give it time and trust the process.
It’s been a long road but I’m finally really happy with how I look. Hopefully this can motivate some of you too. No matter where you’re starting from, you can do it.
There’s honestly no hacks or secret to it. I lift 5 times a week, get around 14k steps a day and do 2x30 min incline walks a week.
I eat mostly whole foods, track what I eat and just train hard and stay consistent. I literally eat fast food every weekend too, I just make sure it fits into my calories and macros.
There’s no real secret. Just being in a calorie deficit, lifting and getting your steps in. I think the amount of walking I do definitely helped a lot as well.
The biggest thing I’d say is don’t go into too big of a deficit. Just be consistent, give it time and trust the process.