Haxxurmanz
New member
- Joined
- Sep 26, 2026
- Posts
- 1
- Reputation
- 1
In college I deluded myself into thinking I was bulking, but I became obese.
Went from 215lbs to 137lbs.
Lately I’ve just been eating eggs + egg whites, air fryer chicken breast, apples, bananas, oats, and some peanuts here and there. Pretty boring food ngl.
But honestly, you just gotta find foods you actually kinda like that fit your macros. Doesn’t have to be the exact same stuff I eat. Main thing is you gotta be eating less calories than you burn. If you weigh yourself every morning and your weight is going down on average, you’re doing it right. If it’s not going down, you just gotta eat a little less.
Went from 215lbs to 137lbs.
Lately I’ve just been eating eggs + egg whites, air fryer chicken breast, apples, bananas, oats, and some peanuts here and there. Pretty boring food ngl.
But honestly, you just gotta find foods you actually kinda like that fit your macros. Doesn’t have to be the exact same stuff I eat. Main thing is you gotta be eating less calories than you burn. If you weigh yourself every morning and your weight is going down on average, you’re doing it right. If it’s not going down, you just gotta eat a little less.