genialindenial New member Joined Sep 29, 2026 Posts 2 Reputation 1 Today at 9:10 AM #1 Took care of myself for 2 years. Grew my hair, groomed my beard and eyebrows, got a skincare routine, and lost weight. Attachments gu-before-1-27-29-transformation.webp 49.7 KB · Views: 0 gu-after-1-27-29-transformation.webp 47.6 KB · Views: 1
Took care of myself for 2 years. Grew my hair, groomed my beard and eyebrows, got a skincare routine, and lost weight.
wdzi Moderator Staff member Joined Aug 25, 2026 Posts 9 Reputation 11 Today at 9:46 AM #2 Sounds simple, but I'm sure You worked a ton for it all. Good job.
genialindenial New member Joined Sep 29, 2026 Posts 2 Reputation 1 Today at 9:50 AM #3 wdzi said: Sounds simple, but I'm sure You worked a ton for it all. Good job. Click to expand... appreciate it
wdzi said: Sounds simple, but I'm sure You worked a ton for it all. Good job. Click to expand... appreciate it