FattedFitted
New member
- Joined
- Sep 25, 2026
- Posts
- 1
- Reputation
- 1
A little transparency: I was natural for the first 2 years, then on doctor-prescribed TRT for the next 2 years because my testosterone was under 300 ng/dL. I also used a GLP for the last 8 months.
But honestly, the biggest part of this 4-year transformation isn't the weight I lost. It's the life I feel like I got back.
I wanted more energy. I wanted to keep up with my kids, be more present with my family, and actually enjoy the life I'm building.
My family became my biggest "why"
I don't just want to be here for them. I want to LIVE with them. I want to be there for the vacations, birthdays, random weekends, and all the memories we haven't made yet.
The weight loss and getting stronger are great, and I'm proud of the physical changes. But feeling happier, more confident, having more energy, and knowing I'm giving myself a better chance at a long, healthy life means so much more.
As for my diet, I'm not a dietitian. This is simply what worked for me:
-High-protein breakfast
-Tuna packs throughout the day
-1-hour workout + protein shake
-Dinner with my kids
-Roughly 1,800–2,000 calories and 230–250g protein/day
Nothing fancy. High protein, calorie deficit, hard training, and consistency.
That's what worked for me.
But honestly, the biggest part of this 4-year transformation isn't the weight I lost. It's the life I feel like I got back.
I wanted more energy. I wanted to keep up with my kids, be more present with my family, and actually enjoy the life I'm building.
My family became my biggest "why"
I don't just want to be here for them. I want to LIVE with them. I want to be there for the vacations, birthdays, random weekends, and all the memories we haven't made yet.
The weight loss and getting stronger are great, and I'm proud of the physical changes. But feeling happier, more confident, having more energy, and knowing I'm giving myself a better chance at a long, healthy life means so much more.
As for my diet, I'm not a dietitian. This is simply what worked for me:
-High-protein breakfast
-Tuna packs throughout the day
-1-hour workout + protein shake
-Dinner with my kids
-Roughly 1,800–2,000 calories and 230–250g protein/day
Nothing fancy. High protein, calorie deficit, hard training, and consistency.
That's what worked for me.